Monday, November 01, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010 is Here!

It's November 1st, which means, of course, that it's the beginning of National Novel Writing Month. My project for the month is a complete change of pace from Thorn of the Kingdom. It's a light romantic comedy set in the present day at a high school band camp. So far, I'm 3,215 words in, which means I'm ahead of the game. We'll see if I can get to 50,000 before November 30.



As far as TOTK goes. I don't have much new to report. It's making the rounds at publishers, but so far we haven't found just the right editor to take it on. So, keep your fingers crossed that that happens.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Fri Nov 05, 05:13:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it sad that I squeal w/ excitement whenever you post an update?

So excited for your new story!

 
At Wed Jun 29, 12:49:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news on Thorn of the Kingdom? I never read it but I read the summary on FP and I've been wanting to read it ever since.

 
At Sat Feb 25, 08:36:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any updates? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home