Friday, September 01, 2006

I R a Nitwit

I was up 'til 3 a.m. refining my query letter and first page for Miss Snark's latest round of the dreaded Crapometer.

I had my word count at the exact 750-word limit. I even doublechecked the time on an atomic clock before sending her my entry because she had been so adamant that we weren't supposed to e-mail them before 1 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time today.

And then the second I clicked "send" (at 1:04:57 p.m.) I realized, NOOOOOOO! All my commas and quotation marks had been replaced by formatting gibberish just as her Snarkalicious self had specifically told us not to do!

I'm just waiting for her to officially brand me Nitwit of the Day.

Keep me away from agents who only accept e-queries. It's obvious I'm not ready for them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home