Saturday, December 06, 2014

What I've been up to lately

Faithful readers, you must have all thought I'd fallen completely off the Blogosphere.  And, I guess I kind-of did.  It's been, what, more than two years since I've posted anything here?

Writing has been on the backburner lately, but I'm making an early New Year's resolution to change that. It's looking more and more like Thorn of the Kingdom is not going to see the light of day by the traditional publishing route, so I am looking at my options for self publishing in 2015.

In the meantime, I decided I'd show you what I've been working on for so long. I've just come from posting the first three chapters of the latest (and hopefully last) revision of TOTK on FictionPress.com, where it all began. Please read, enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Sun Jan 04, 02:35:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!

 
At Wed Jul 08, 08:26:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the chapters! Truly loved this story the first time I read it several years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home